Category List

Saturday, November 23, 2013

4/7: "I’ve been waiting forever for a gold, glittery nail polish like SEPHORA by OPI Only Gold For Me to come out. This top coat is amazing. It goes on smoothly and adds an edgy sheen to my everyday polish." -Chelsea G., Junior Designer

Nails @Kristy Lumsden Pedersen thought of you :)
Nails @Kristy Lumsden Pedersen thought of you :)
Click here to download
OPI nail polish
OPI nail polish
Click here to download
4/7: "I’ve been waiting forever for a gold, glittery nail polish like SEPHORA by OPI Only Gold For Me to come out. This top coat is amazing. It goes on smoothly and adds an edgy sheen to my everyday polish." -Chelsea G., Junior Designer
4/7: "I’ve been waiting forever for a gold, glittery nail polish like SEPHORA by OPI Only Gold For Me to come out. This top coat is amazing. It goes on smoothly and adds an edgy sheen to my everyday polish." -Chelsea G., Junior Designer
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment